Saturday, July 28, 2012

Why so... Mysterious?

Here's the intro to the book I'm writing: The Mysterious Chalet

                     It was summer again. I could feel it inthe air as I rode my bike to Harbore Du Bria. The evening air smelled just likethe fish I was asked to get. My name is Natalie Desjardins. I live in Sainte-Thérèse-de-Gaspé, Quebec, which is near the town of Perce. My father,Alphonse Desjardins, works at a post office next to the Sainte-Thérèse Church.My mother works at a fish shop in the harbor. A church lies obviously next to agraveyard but next to the graveyard is a gate. On the gate is a sign that says PrivateProperty. No Trespassing. All that we know is that the family that used to livethere, left. They still own it and visit it every summer, but that is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment